Full Time (7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday)
Largo, FL 33771
Do you want to join one of Tampa Bay’s Top Workplaces? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who’s company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As the leader in the design and manufacturing of electrical and low-voltage surge protection devices, DITEK is committed to hiring the best people. We are looking for an energetic and experienced Manufacturing Assembler to join our team.
Performs basic, standardized and repetitive electronic assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies or subassemblies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Preps and assembles manually inserted components per visual aids, upon verification of specs from visual aid.
- Ensures assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
- Utilizes bar code scanner, small hand tools and test equipment.
- Visually inspects parts for proper insertion and placement.
- Works under direct, close supervision of Team Leader or Manufacturing supervisor
- Follows detailed written or verbal instructions, including visual aids.
- Will be trained in ESD practices, IPC standards, and Aegis software.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 1 to 4 years of experience in the manufacturing of printed circuit assemblies and their associated processes.
- Good Communication skills and must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Self-starter with the ability to work flexible hours with minimal notice.
- Ability to reason thru process development and support new technologies.
- Demonstrated good hand-eye coordination.
- This position requires U.S citizenship.
DITEK offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401k with company contribution, tuition reimbursement and vacation, sick and personal days. DITEK is a drug-free workplace. DITEK provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply for this position, go here.
Field Sales Engineer, Western Region
Full Time (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday)
Largo, FL 33771
DITEK Corporation continues to lead the industry in the design and manufacturing of electrical and low-voltage surge protection devices. We are looking for an experienced Field Sales Engineer to drive our sales growth initiatives in the Western Region.
Ideal candidate should reside in Texas or California.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales and grow DITEK market share in assigned territory
- Travel unencumbered within the region as necessary, approximately 50-70% of the time, to complete the scope of the job
- Develop new and incremental business, year-over-year, within the product line via personal visits and telephone sales calls to A&E firms, integrators and distributor partners
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention
- Maintain our database of qualified prospects through cold calling, personal visits and networking
- Conduct detailed site surveys and reports
- Construct and perform technology and/or customer specific trainings
- Attend and represent DITEK at industry trade shows and events as needed
- Work closely with the DITEK Regional Account Managers (RAMs) in the territory to support various types of pre- and post-sales opportunities
- Work cohesively across multiple departments (internally & externally) to ensure that expectations and performance goals are met in a timely and professional manner
- Act as a backup to other DITEK sales engineers as needed
- Effectively multi-task and prioritizes projects, tasks and travel accordingly
- Perform other related duties when assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years experience in a customer facing pre-sales role, ideally in the security market
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- 3-5 years security industry experience and hands-on technical understanding of electronic security products, including IP Video, Fire, and Intrusion
- Prior experience in the surge protection industry a plus
- Strong technical presentation and training skills
- Professional communication skills
- Consistent record of excellent time management and multitasking ability
- Ability to convey complex technologies and specifications easily
- Positive customer-centric attitude
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without close supervision, and have a team mentality
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
DITEK offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401k with company contribution, tuition reimbursement and vacation, sick and personal days. DITEK is a drug-free workplace. DITEK provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply for this position, go here.