Twelve Circuit Series Connected Surge Protector with Dry Contacts and Audible Alarm
The DTK-DF120S12 was specifically designed to protect convenience stores and multi-pump fueling stations from unnecessary damage caused by electrical surge events. This unique new configuration delivers a wide range of benefits to store operators by protecting sensitive fuel pump control systems and more from damage while ensuring that protection is operating correctly. Visual, audible, smart.
The Deflector's patented design provides maximum critical load protection by minimizing AC supply voltage spikes and isolating incoming surges that originate from lightning or other sources.
- Protects up to twelve 120VAC single phase critical loads
- Audible alarm sounds when protection is compromised or protection module is removed
- Seperate LED indicators for power, ground and protection status
- Rapid-Replacement modules for ease of installation
- Dry contacts for remote notification when service is required
- UL1283 EMI/RFI noise filtering ensures clean power to connected equipment