Regional Account Manager at DITEK
Full Time (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday)
Largo, FL 33771
DITEK Corporation continues to lead the industry in the design and manufacturing of electrical and low-voltage surge protection devices. We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to generate new sales opportunities via phone, email or other electronic communication as well as respond to customers’ order and quotation requests.
This position is based in Largo, FL.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales and grow DITEK market share by asking probing questions to both new and existing customers, cold/warm-calling current and prospective customers, educating them about products and providing advice.
- Make at least 30 outbound calls daily to current and prospective customers to uncover new opportunities, review sales performance and inventory levels, communicate monthly promos and new products.
- Process orders and provide customer service by assisting in product selection, negotiating price, performing quote entry and researching and resolving customer questions and complaints.Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention.
- Gain a strong understanding of our industry, our products, market trends and technology.
- Work effectively with others in a team-based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 year Sales or Technical Experience
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills with ability to build and maintain long term business relationships.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong customer service skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without close supervision, and have a team mentality.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Highly organized, goal orientated and able to maintain professionalism at all times.
- Prior experience in the Security, Electrical, IT or related industries a plus.
DITEK offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401k with company contribution, tuition reimbursement and vacation, sick and personal days. DITEK is a drug-free workplace. DITEK provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply for this position, go here.