Kool Guard Series Intelligent Voltage Monitoring
DITEK’s DTK-KG2 is part of the Kool Guard family of voltage monitoring products. It is specifically designed to protect HVAC equipment from harmful undervoltage and overvoltage events that can damage sensitive electronics and mechanical components within the system. The DTK-KG2 also incorporates DITEK’s state-of-the-art surge protection design to shield the equipment from damaging transient voltage surges and spikes. The standard UL Type 4X polycarbonate enclosure allows the unit to be easily installed in harsh outdoor environments.
- Protection for undervoltage & overvoltage events on 120/240VAC or 120/208VAC split phase circuits up to 40A
- Auto-calibration feature eliminates the need to manually calibrate the unit to the specific input voltage
- Safely disconnects power to the system for 3 minutes allowing input voltage to return to normal range
- Ideal protection for inverter-driven compressor systems and mini-splits
- Diagnostic red and green LEDs indicate exactly what voltage condition is present
- Surge protection components included to divert harmful transient voltages away from the equipment
- Accepts 1/2" NPT flexible conduit
- UL Listed
For date codes 41/22 and earlier, use "Installation Guide" below.
For date codes 42/22 to 13/23, use "Installation Guide 2" below.
For date codes 14/23 and later, use "Installation Guide 3" below.